CITY OF DEATH
WELCOME TO CITY OF DEATH. PLEASE REGISTER USING YOUR MOBSTER NAME. THANK YOU!!!
CITY OF DEATH
WELCOME TO CITY OF DEATH. PLEASE REGISTER USING YOUR MOBSTER NAME. THANK YOU!!!
CITY OF DEATH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wiping out families one kill at a time!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War Rules and engangements.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

War Rules and engangements. Empty
PostSubject: War Rules and engangements.   War Rules and engangements. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:14 pm

1. No war can be called or stopped unless done so by a Boss or higher.

2. During any negotiations, 2 representatives from COD must be present every time, No exceptions. COD does not ever stand down. We will walk away but we will never stand down.

3. We will not ever post apologies on a page unless approved by a Godfather or Godmother only.

4. At no time should any racist comments or sexist or derogatory comments be posted during war. This is a game of fun, Keep it that way. It will not be tolerated.

5. At no time will we fight any coalition we belong to family. If an ally asks for assistance, We will stay neutral on the situation.

6. If you are helping friends fight and COD is called to war, Your family comes first. During war times your first priority is backing your family.

7. A boss will assign a person in charge of spreadsheet, The spreadsheet needs to be placed in the all golds houses for people to click on. No links will be posted in main chat room, Please only PC them to the spreadsheet attender.

8. Only an Underboss and above can call the family to assist in a war for allies. During an ally war, A rep will be present in chat to inform of updates and the status of there war. If this happens, Shorty is to be informed of our assistance to the ally.

Last edited by Admin on Sat May 15, 2010 10:52 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : updated)
Back to top Go down
https://cityofdeath.board-directory.net

PostSubject: Re: War Rules and engangements.   War Rules and engangements. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:31 pm

agree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I AGREE   War Rules and engangements. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:40 pm

I AGREE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Rules and engangements.   War Rules and engangements. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:29 pm

I AGREE!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Rules and engangements.   War Rules and engangements. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:33 pm

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Rules and engangements.   War Rules and engangements. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:33 pm

3 TIMES!!!I AGREE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Rules and engangements.   War Rules and engangements. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:33 pm

agree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Rules and engangements.   War Rules and engangements. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:26 pm

Sir, Yes Sir I agree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Rules and engangements.   War Rules and engangements. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:40 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Rules and engangements.   War Rules and engangements. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:43 am

read and understood
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Rules and engangements.   War Rules and engangements. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:31 pm

i agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Rules and engangements.   War Rules and engangements. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War Rules and engangements.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CITY OF DEATH :: City of Death Family Rules-
Jump to: